House Rules at
- No dead things.
- No country music.
- Both sinks must be full before any dishes may be washed.
- You may not answer the phone "hello."
- You may not reboot the UNIX box. (Especially you, DJ Noise.)
- CB4 must be played on the big speakers.
- Star Trek takes precedence over all other plans if the TV is on.
- Do NOT go in there!
- Beer may only be used to bribe the neighbors.
- You may only smoke if you are on fire.
- All spare motherboards must be openly displayed.
- Modems must be swapped every ten days.
- Oxymoron is the biggest techie geek. Do not argue this fact.
- If there is no orange juice, you must go buy some.
Back to W.A.S.T.E.
This page last modified - Created by WebWeave